Stop your problem with this these options.
We’ll guide you in the right direction to obliterate your creepy crawlers. Perfection Pest Management offers multiple service plans. Together we decide what the perfect solution is for your home or business and budget.
Disclaimer: Long term plan options exclude bed bugs, yellow jackets, German cockroaches, flea, bald-faced hornets & termites unless noted on agreement. Fee will be determined AFTER inspection & prior to service.
Terms and Conditions
1. FUTURE DAMAGE. Perfection Pest Management is not responsible for and does not guarantee against present or future damage to the building or contents, or provide for the repair or replacement thereof. This agreement does not provide for the control of termites, fungus, beetles, or any other pests not indicated herein. This plan does not guarantee, and Perfection Pest Management does not represent, that covered insects will not return to the Property.
2. PURCHASER’S RESPONSIBILITY. Your cooperation is important to ensure the most effective results from Perfection Pest Management’s service. Whenever conditions conducive to the breeding and harborage of pests are reported in writing by Perfection Pest Management, and not corrected by you, Perfection Pest Management cannot assure satisfactory service. If the conditions noted by Perfection Pest Management are not corrected as required, all guarantees in this agreement shall automatically terminate and be canceled. Further, additional treatments in areas of such conditions that are not corrected as required shall be paid for by the customer as an extra service charge.
3. NOTICE OF CLAIMS/ACCESS TO PROPERTY. Any claim arising out of this Agreement must be made in writing by Purchaser to Perfection Pest Management during the term of this Agreement. Purchaser must allow Perfection Pest Management access to the identified property for any purpose contemplated by this Agreement. The failure to promptly allow Perfection Pest Management such access will terminate this Plan without further notice.
4. NON-PAYMENT/DEFAULT. The obligation of Perfection Pest Management hereunder is conditioned upon payment in full of the Initial charge and all regular service charges, and failure to pay such charges shall cancel this Plan in its entirety and discharge Perfection Pest Management of any liability, and any amount paid shall become the property of Perfection Pest Management.
A. FORCE MAJEURE. The liability of Perfection Pest Management under this Agreement will be terminated if Perfection Pest Management is prevented from fulfilling its responsibilities under the terms of this Agreement by reason of delays in transportation, shortages of fuel and/or materials, strikes, embargoes, fires, floods, quarantine restrictions, earthquakes, hurricanes, or any other act of God or circumstances or cause beyond the control of Perfection Pest Management. Perfection Pest Management reserves the right to adjust the service charge in the event of any such occurrences or happenings.
B. OTHER INSECTS/ORGANISMS. This Agreement provides for treatment and re-treatment for pests indicated herein. This Agreement does
not provide for treatment of subterranean (ground) termites (Reticulitermes spp., Heterotermes spp., Coptotermes spp.) drywood termites.
(Kalotermes spp., Incisitermes spp., Cryptotermes spp.), wood destroying beetles, fungi or any other wood destroying organisms.
C. CHANGE IN LAW. Perfection Pest Management performs its services in accordance with the requirements of federal, state and local law. In the event of a change in existing law as it pertains to the services herein. Perfection Pest Management reserves the right to revise the service charge or terminate this Agreement. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY STATUTE OR PUBLIC POLICY, Perfection Pest Management DISCLAIMS AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY PUNITIVE AND/OR LOSS OF ENJOYMENT DAMAGES. THE OBLIGATIONS OF PERFECTION PEST MANAGEMENT SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE GIVEN IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY. EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
6. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, these Terms and Conditions and the Inspection Graph constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and no other representations or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties.
7. PESTICIDE LABELS. UPON REQUEST PERFECTION PEST MANAGEMENT WILL PROVIDE PURCHASER WITH A COPY OF THE MANUFACTURER’S SPECIMEN LABEL FOR THE PESTICIDE(S) WHICH WILL BE USED TO TREAT THE PREMISES.
A. CONTROL OF COVERED PESTS. Perfection Pest Management guarantees to control the pests in and around your home through delivery of regular pest control service or we will credit or refund the cost of your last service.
B. UNLIMITED FREE RE-SERVICE. Perfection Pest Management guarantees to provide you with additional service for covered pests, upon your request, between regular visits at no additional cost to you. On request customers are not included in the Unlimited Free Re-Service Guarantee. On request customers are afforded a 30 day retreatment guarantee from the date of the last paid service, no other guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied if the customers chooses On Request service from Perfection Pest Management.
C. SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Perfection Pest Management guarantees that if at any time we cannot solve your pest problems to your satisfaction, we will keep working until you are satisfied or we will credit or refund the cost of your last service.